PACCF 2021 Online Youth Camp – July 5-16, 2021
The Polish American Congress Charitable Foundation is again sponsoring an Online Cultural Program for American teenagers of Polish descent ages 13-17 in cooperation with the School of Polish Language and Culture Jagiellonian University. Learn more.
Photo Contest Winners
Art Contest Winners
Anna Hurban Scholarship Fund Donations
We celebrate our young student members. You may wish to read our August 2020 issue of Fraternally Yours, also available on our website, where we feature our annual scholarship winners. While a major portion of these dollars come out of operating funds, individual members, branches, and districts may contribute to our Anna Hurban Scholarship Fund as well. Download the donation form.
FCSLA Life is Expanding!
- New Branches, S634 and J544, open in Anchorage, AK
- New Branches, S639 and J538, open in Holland, OH
- New Branches, S635 and J537, open in Wichita, KS
- New Branches, S638 and J535, open in Springville, NY
- New Branch, S631, opens in Fremont, NE
- New Branch, S629, opens in Sandusky, MI
- New Branch, S628, opens in Pittsburgh, PA
- New Branch, S630, opens in Buffalo, NY
View past articles about FCSLA Life’s growth and new branch openings.