Welcome, Branch Officers!
Fraternal Department Contact Information
Telephone: 800.464.4642. ext. 1051 or 216.468.1051
24950 Chagrin Blvd.
Beachwood OH 44122-5634
Matching Funds Program
FCSLA Life’s Matching Funds Program provides a way for Branches to become more visible in their communities by raising funds for charitable and benevolent causes, which FCSLA Life then matches up to a specified dollar amount. The projects should be Branch sponsored and area Branch members should be invited to participate.
Join Hands Day
Join Hands Day is a national event that unites Branch members young and old in an effort to make their neighborhoods better. The event is held every year, usually in early May. FCSLA Life encourages each Branch to hold its own Join Hands Day event to link our Association with their community.
Click on the helpful links below to plan your next Join Hands Day event:
(Click here for forms related to life insurance and annuity policies.)
- Activity Reimbursement – (revised 4/21) – Use this form to request a Branch activity reimbursement. When sending in the form, include a copy of the invitation that was sent to the Branch members and a picture of the event. J, S, U, and W Branches can get reimbursed for one senior and one junior activity per year. This form should be submitted within 30 days of the activity.
- 2022 Giveaway Flyer – This flyer lists the promotional giveaways available for Branch and District activities, Matching Funds events, and festivals for the year. Only Branch or District Officers may request these promotional giveaways.
- Giveaway Request – (revised 4/21) – Use this form to request giveaways for an annual Branch activity, District meetings, Matching Funds projects, and festivals. Only Branch or District Officers may request promotional items. The completed form must be sent in 30 days prior to the event to allow for packaging and shipping time.
- Z Branch Activity Pre-Approval (Z Branches only)
- Z Branch Activity Reimbursement (Z Branches only)
- Privacy Notice – View FCSLA’s privacy notice.