Annuity 1035 and Transfer Forms


For Annuity (PDF) – For Non-Qualified 1035 Exchange from an annuity policy at another company to an annuity policy at FCSLA Life. This form is required if the applicant is surrendering a policy with another company and using that surrender as a tax-free exchange to purchase a policy from FCSLA Life. This form must be submitted with the Replacement of Life Insurance or Annuities form.

Qualified IRA Transfer Request (PDF) – This form is required if the applicant is transferring qualified monies (401K, IRA, Roth IRA, Simple IRA, SEP) and depositing to a qualified Annuity.

Generic Transfer Request (PDF) – For transferring funds from other than non-qualified annuities (i.e. bank account, CD, savings account, etc.).