Fraternally Yours Magazine
Click on image to download.
Fraternally Yours, Zenska Jednota is the official publication for the FCSLA Life. Distributed monthly, this 24-page, full-color magazine contains information on and financial reports for the Society, profiles of individual members and branches, and details of special FCSLA Life programs such as the scholarship programs. One can also find recipes, contests, cultural, inspirational and product information.
The official publication for the Society was born when, at the Society’s twelfth convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Mrs. Anna Novajovsky proposed a paper of the Society’s own doings. Her proposal was accepted, and Rev. John Liscinsky, pastor of St. Andrew Church in Cleveland, was elected the first editor. Carolyn Bazik succeeded the late Dolores Soska as Editor in December 2006.
A youth contest in 1970 observing the 65th anniversary of the Junior Order gave the publication her new and current name of Fraternally Yours, Zenska Jednota. The new masthead has been in use ever since.
Fraternally Yours has been bilingual for several decades now, with information for all generations of members. The present-day circulation, one to a household, is about 67,250.
Today, Fraternally Yours is available for free to all FCSLA Life members. Non-members may enjoy a subscription at the low price of $6.00 per year. Please send your check, payable to FCSLA Life, to 24950 Chagrin Blvd, Beachwood, OH 44122. Include your name and address.
Editor: Carolyn Bazik
P.O. Box 1617
Reading, PA 19603
- December 2021 – Volume 108, Number 3 (PDF)
- November 2021 – Volume 108, Number 2 (PDF)
- October 2021 – Volume 108, Number 1 (PDF)
- September 2021 – Volume 107, Number 12 (PDF)
- August 2021 – Volume 107, Number 11 (PDF)
- July 2021 – Volume 107, Number 10 (PDF)
- June 2021 – Volume 107, Number 9 (PDF)
- May 2021 – Volume 107, Number 8 (PDF)
- April 2021 – Volume 107, Number 7 (PDF)
- March 2021 – Volume 107, Number 6 (PDF)
- February 2021 – Volume 107, Number 5 (PDF)
- January 2021 – Volume 107, Number 4 (PDF)